Located in historical and beautiful Sudbury, MA, the Sudbury Garden Club was founded in 1931 and federated in 1935. We are dedicated to carrying on the tradition of community service. We strive to promote greater interest in gardening; protecting birds, native plants and other natural resources; and encouraging civic planting; and the preservation of civic beauty.
Sudbury Garden Club is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Consider donating to support our mission. All donations are tax-deductible.